The MR3 Precision Rehabilitation – 1st Annual Scientific Retreat will be held entirely virtually, on June 29-30, 2021, via Zoom. All are invited to attend and this event is free of charge.
How do we choose the best rehabilitation interventions for our patients? What makes an intervention better for one patient over another? Patient-specific intervention in rehabilitation is a growing need.
Join us for free over two-days as we explore the concept of “precision rehabilitation.” Listen as experts in related fields set the framework for how precision medicine has been successful, hear about resources that may be available from MR3 Centers and funding agencies, and help set the direction for future areas of research and implementation.
- Precision Rehabilitation Requires Precision Measurement
- Open-Source Tools for Real-World Monitoring in Rehabilitation
- Evolution of Pediatric Precision Rehabilitation
- Precision Regenerative Rehabilitation
- Implementing Precision Rehabilitation in Learning Health Systems
- Neuromodulation is Particularly Amenable to Precision Rehabilitation
Amy Wagner, M.D.
University of Pittsburgh
Director Translational Research
Director Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship
Associate Director Rehabilitation Research
President, National Neurotrauma Society
Massimo Cristofanelli, M.D.
Feinburg School of Medicine
Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology
Moderated Panel Discussion Leader
Steven Wolf, PT, Ph.D., FAPTA
Emory University School of Medicine
Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Theresa Cruz, Ph.D.
Director, NICHD National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research (NCMRR)